Since launching last year, House of Disco Records has made something of a splash, offering an array of disco-influenced deep house cuts with a decidedly atmospheric flavour. Here they join forces with the similarly minded Dikso label for an expansive compilation featuring fresh cuts from both imprints' artists. There's much to admire, from the casual soulfulness of Nihan Solo's super-deep "Hey Girl" (inspired, perhaps, by dewy-eyed '80s soul) to the delay-laden, low-end wobble of Daniel Solar's "Hush" and Unsui's excellent slo-mo acid jam "Anata". Best of all, though, is Volta Cab's "What It Feels Like", a supreme example of super-sensual warm-up fare.
House Of Dikso (2012)
Deep House / Nu Disco | House Of Dikso
320 kbps | MP3 | unmixed | 06 August, 2012 | 01:17:06 | 176 Mb
01. Alex Niggemann & Daniel Solar & Natalie Claude – Moments
02. Andrea Britton & Alexander Roggendorf – Not Before I See You First (Andi De Luxe Remix)
03. Daniel Solar – Hush
04. Dublin Aunts – Near Me Now
05. Finnebassen – Bleedin Out
06. Luminodisco – Dreaming Siam
07. Monitor 66 – Massena
08. Nhan Solo – Hey Girl!
09. Satin Jackets – I Like To Watch You Sleep
10. Tesla Boy – In Your Eyes (Satin Jackets Remix)
11. Unsui – Anata
12. Volta Cab – What It Feels Like